Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Table Setting


I have been so busy lately  with busy stuff that I have had little time to spend on my business and my home. Then I had computer, printer, phone, silhouette, iron, and shower head problems. Today I am playing catchup trying to get a few table runners made for a local shop. This gave me the perfect opportunity to do a little Valentine table setting for our home.
This table runner is now available on my Etsy Shop.


I love this table runner. It has fourteen inches of white ruffles.
 
 
I made this cute little silverware wrap. I just ironed on a cute transfer image from the Grahics Fairy found here.  This is really one of those no sew projects because I just used one of those little drawstring cotton bags.
 
 
Just slip the silverware inside and pull it shut.
 
 
I added a little patch made from drop cloth fabric. I just glued it on. I also added a cute little bow and glued it on also.
 
 
I love to make a special dinner and desert for my family on Valentine's Day. We always give each other cards and simple little gifts.
I am not sure what I will be making for dinner this year. What are you making for Valentine's Day dinner? Or do you like to go out to eat at a special place? If I let the guys decide they would take me to someplace like Steak n Shake. LOL.

Have a wonderful week.
 I am at Graphics Fairy Brag Monday
&
I will be at From My Front Porch To Yours

 
  Come join in the fun. Hope to see you there!

Love ya!

Joanie

6 comments:

Pamela said...

I love those little bags!! Thanx for sharing at THT!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your table runner! The deep, deep ruffle is gorgeous!

Lola and Bea said...

Thanks Pamela. I am a big FB fan of yours. Thanks for visiting.

Lola and Bea said...

Thank you. The table runner will be listed on my Etsy site real soon.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Such a pretty and romantic table!

Lola and Bea said...

Thanks Lisa. I am so happy you came to visit.