Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Paint Therapy

 
Right now I am dealing with a bunch of sad stuff that I cannot share at the moment, and so I am trying to keep myself really busy so that I am not dwelling on it.
Painting is my best therapy.
 

 I decided to paint my desk.
It has been red for seven years.
I am moving it to a room that is very white.
 
 
 
 
I am thinking two colors, but I am not sure yet.
This was my first attempt at ASCP a year and a half ago. This cabinet was black and it took two coats of ASCP. I can still see the old paint.
 
 
I think I will test a spot on the back side first. I may dry brush a thin layer of primer and then apply the ASCP. I can't wait to get started.
I hope it turns out great. I'll be back.
 
Blessings,
 
Joanie
 

1 comment:

Junkchiccottage said...

Joanie,
Your desk looks pretty red but if you paint it like the cabinet it will look fantastic. Hope for better days ahead for you.
Kris