Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Mantel

With Christmas, only day's way I feel like I am never going to get the house decorated.
By the time I am done it will be time to take everything down.
I did get the mantel decorated kind of sort of. With the exception of the angels, pinecones, stockings, reindeer, burlap trees, and fake branches, everything else is there all year long. Even  the wreath has been there for two years now. I love mercury glass, so every time I get a new piece I plop it right on top of the mantel.
 

 The small plate on the mantel was hand painted by my sister Mary. She is a wonderful artist and china painter. She has made several plates and other items for me in the past.






I finished my chair covers and I hope to have pictures soon. Company is coming tomorrow so I have to get going.


Christmas Blessings

Joanie

No comments: